August 11, 2013

Steve Conte's Final Summer Show in NL!

Steve Conte (who was guitarist of the Willy DeVille Band in 2003/2004) played Friday August 9th a final summer show in Café La Strada - Eric's Bar in Goes The Netherlands. He lived a few years in Goes with his wife Hedda and family, but he's going to move back to NYC soon. Steve says: "It's certainly not the end of my romance with The Netherlands... I'll be back a few times a year to see my in-laws and to tour with The Crazy Truth, Michael Monroe or supporting my new solo album 'Steve Conte NYC!' A big thanks to all the friends, family & musicians who came out and packed La Strada for my final NL gig! My time here has been well- spent..." [Gig review in Dutch by: Gillespy / pics© Nico van Rooijen].
And of course Steve Conte & The Crazy Truth Int. also did a tribute to Willy DeVille: Venus of Avenue D.

'Can't Do Without It'. Steve at the tribute to Willy DeVille
@ BB Kings In NYC [August 23th 2009].
Read here the interview we had with Steve Conte for WDVIF January 2011.

Message from Steve:
Want to know about about my latest project and how Pledgemusic figures into it?
I'm currently working on a new solo album - and a cover songs EP. On September 1st, my Pledgemusic campaign will begin to help collect the funds to complete it. On that day I'll start taking "Pre-Orders" for the album and other exclusives (I will email you all a link to my album page on the Pledgemusic site.) You'll be able to pledge for the album for 30 days and on October 1st, I'll start fulfilling your orders.

Pledgemusic is a reputable company that has been doing this successfully with artists for the past few years. If you want to know more about what they do, do, check them out here - http://www.pledgemusic.com/site/faq Thanks to those of you who have already offered to help - I hope that you will. You won't be sorry - it's a gonna be a great one!!.

If you'd like to get a free song download from me - a track by my former band, Crown Jewels - just click on the photo below, add your name and email address and you'll be sent a link to download the song. There's no obligation to pledge in order to get the free song - but I do hope you'll support my first solo endeavor!

Thanks so much, see you out there somewhere...

Cheers -

Steve
♫♫♪

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message, we really appreciate it.
~ Just Your Friends ~