August 25, 2010

Mink - Willy DeVille video's at Hyves and YouTube

>> http://willydeville.hyves.nl/
>> http://www.youtube.com/user/aggiespoenk


Dutch fan Agnes [aggiespoenk] did a very good job: she edited and uploaded a bunch of Mink- and Willy DeVille video's at her Willy DeVille Hyves website and at her own YouTube channel.
All very neatly arranged and described! Well done Aggie!


She quoted: "The credits are not only for me, but especially for the man who digitalized the dvd's where from I made these video's and also for the man who made it possible to digitalize these video's and ofcourse most of the credits are for Willy DeVille! Without those persons I couldn't make the video's! My thanks and my compliments are for them. Everyone is welcome on the Willy DeVille Hyves and YouTube channel. Enjoy it!"


Especially like this one: a raw b/w version of Willy DeVille - I Call Your Name.
The unintentional silent ending is kinda tragically romantic 'film noir'...

1 comment:

Thanks for your message, we really appreciate it.
~ Just Your Friends ~