October 31, 2011

UK Tour Dates: Steve Conte & The Crazy Truth return in December 2011

Hey all - I'm excited to announce my return to the UK this December, starting directly after my tour playing with Michael Monroe/Wednesday 13. I've hooked up w/ a new booking agency called Symptomatic who've been handling all the details such as local support acts (there's going to be a fantastic bill in Milton Keynes with Ed Tudor Pole and Henry Cluny of Stiff Little Fingers). Once again I'll be kicking out the jams with my Dutch boys, Jeroen & Jozz and we'll be bringing you some different stuff...so be there or be... uncool!

xx ~Steve Conte



UK Tour Dates (w/ Ticket Links) at Steve Conte & The Crazy Truth

Also read an exclusive interview with Steve Conte.

1 comment:

Thanks for your message, we really appreciate it.
~ Just Your Friends ~